Monday, June 10, 2019

Rebrand

I've mused for eons and toyed for forever about what to do with this blog. Over the last couple of years, I drifted into other realms of sewing and research and moved somewhat away from all things Victorian. As they did not go with the theme I had originally set up, I did not do heavy posting, but I've sincerely missed blogging. Sooo long story short, I figured the best thing to do was hit re-boot.

 So The Modish Victorian is further more Calevey's Closet.

I've titled the blog after the name I do other social media postings under ("Calevey" is just a name my weird little brain came up with, and "Closet" refers to where I keep most of my interests stored), and then that way, I'll be able to connect everything together seamlessly as well. With a broader name, I can then encompass all my interests as well.

A small update on life as well. I recently began a new job working at the local library (aka, my dream job). For now it's part time, so I've had more time lately for sewing, but I also get to wear more of my creations as I'm not limited to a black and white only wardrobe for work. Huzzah!

As I'm about to do a small flood of posts for what I was up to during the month of May, here's a picture of Daisy the Dog, part-time sewing companion, often times couch lounger.



No comments:

Post a Comment